Our universal Commercial Bracket is currently our most versatile support bracket. Engineered to provide exceptional support with a seamless low profile gusset allowing for ADA Compliant access when used to support public restroom vanities for example. These brackets are reversible, so they can be mounted on either side. Used to provide solid support for public restroom vanities, floating desk, work stations, wall mounted bench seating, heavy duty shelving, restaurant buffets and so much more.
- Width 1.5” Wide
- Sizes: 12" x 8"; 18" x 12"; 21" x 15"
- Mounting Holes, sized for 1/4" lag bolts (Included)
- Material: Solid 1/8” American Steel
- Finish: Premium powder coated finish
Additional Information -
- Made in the USA
- Carrying Capacity: 500Lbs. per bracket (!* When used as a pair *!)
- Open back corner to run chords or other utilities
- Reversible - These brackets can be flipped and mounted to the wall on the long side as well.
- The narrow profile makes this support nearly invisible for a clean look
- Industrial powder coated finish
- Made to screw into 2x4 or 2x6 reinforced studs. Can also be mounted to block and other cement walls with special concrete anchors
- Support Vanities
- Support Heavy Duty Shelves
- Support Work Tables
- Support Desks
- Support Wall Mounted Bench Seats
- Support Bars
- Support anything you want on a wall including Granite, Quartz, Natural Stone, Concrete, Wood, Formica, and all other materials.
Determine What Size & Quantity to Order?
- Standard Spacing: 16” - 24” Apart
- No more than 3” past edge of bracket should be unsupported
- Example: Your countertop is 20” Deep (20” – 3” = 17”) You’d want to go with an 18” x 12” Bracket
- Our brackets are listed as follows, depth x height measurements
- Example: 18” x 12” Bracket
- 18” (horizontally or depth)
- 12” (vertically or height)