Our Hidden Granite Countertop Flat Bracket is the perfect bracket when you need support for your countertop overhangs on pony walls and raised bar countertops. This bracket is made from heavy-duty 1/2" thick solid steel designed and engineered to provide worry free countertop support.
Heavy duty mounting hardware is included with each of these brackets.
Professional powder coated finish.
- 2.5” Wide x ½” Thick
- Sizes ranging in 8” Long – 18” Long
- 4 Mounting Holes, sized for 14 x 2 ½” Phillips Flat Head Screws (Included)
- Material: Solid ½” Thick x 2.5 Wide American Steel
- Finish Options: Premium black & white powder coated finishes which are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Raw steel is also available for your own color matching or for no paint needed applications.
Additional Information -
- Made in the USA
- Carrying Capacity: 325 Lbs. per bracket
- The end has a smooth beveled end for safety
- The narrow profile makes this support nearly invisible for a clean look
- Made to screw into 2x4 or 2x6 lumber, from end of the bracket to center of 2nd pair of holes is 2.75"
- Support Countertops on Knee Walls & Pony Walls
- Support Kitchen Island Countertops
- Support anything you want on a cabinet including Granite, Quartz, Natural Stone, Concrete, Wood, Formica, and all other materials
Determine What Size & Quantity to Order?
- Standard Spacing: 16” - 20” apart for maximum support.
What Size Bracket Should You Use?
The Hidden Granite Countertop Flat Bracket is sized from tip to tip.
- You don't want to have an overhang more than 3" past the edge of the bracket. Be sure to add the measurement of the pony wall as well in your measuring.
- Example: A 15 inch overhang with a 4 inch pony wall, (15+4=19), minus the 3 inch you need for the overhang, (19-3=16) you would need a 16 inch Flat Bracket.