Product Buying Tips (PDF)
Our Hidden Island Countertop Bracket is the perfect support for any island that doesn’t have a knee or pony wall. These brackets also allow you to maximize the space by keeping the space open and non-obstructed.
- 2.5” Wide x ½” Thick
- Sizes ranging in 16” long to 44” long
- 2 Mounting Holes, sized for 8 x ¾” Pan Head Screws (Included)
- Material: Solid ½” Thick x 2.5 Wide American Steel
- Finish Options: Premium black & white powder coated finishes which are suitable for indoor and outdoor use. Raw steel is also available for your own color matching or for no paint needed applications.
Additional Information -
- Made in the USA
- Carrying Capacity: 325 Lbs. per bracket
- The horizontal end has a smooth beveled end for safety
- The narrow profile makes this support nearly invisible for a clean look
- No knee knocking feature
- Installation requires to simply route out the back of your cabinet (2.5” wide x .5” deep)
- Support Kitchen Island Countertops
- Support anything you want on a cabinet including Granite, Quartz, Natural Stone, Concrete, Wood, Formica, and all other materials
Determine What Size & Quantity to Order?
These brackets are mounted to the inside of your cabinet. To find out what size you’ll start measuring from the inside wall of your cabinet to the edge of the countertop. You’ll then want to minus 3 from that to get the size of bracket you’ll need.
- Standard Spacing: 16” - 20” Apart
- No more than 3” past edge of bracket should be unsupported
- Example: Your countertop is 33” Deep (33” – 3” = 30”) You’d want to go with a 30” Hidden Island Bracket